Monday 18 January 2010

Blueberry Cheesecake





I was just trying this new recipe beside, mmg mcm ada a bit craving for it pun. So hence the reason why I made it. It was simple n easy. I googled the recipe frm here. Unfortunately, Diana terletak lebih plak gelatin. Hah.. keras sket the cheese part. But that was during my first attempt laa.. My second attempt on the recipe of course laa sudah berubah.

Ada ker org nk order cheesecake erk?? But ya, I do accept orders for it. Just send me an email n I'll answer all ur queries. Insya'Allah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when will u teach me to do these things, diana? hehe =P
anyway, i wud love a chocolate cheesecake. blueberry? not so much, hehehe.
and i am only half kidding.

-anis-

miss diaNa said...

well... u'r in luck. Saya mmg plan nk buat tobelrone cheesecake after dis.. jom dtg rumah saya nak??

u'r half kidding which means u'r half serious too.. meh2 dtg. serious saya ajar~

Anonymous said...

toblerone? as in the chocolate brand 'Toblerone'? but it taste more like honey than it does chocolate. =P
*mengada2* memilih plak ek? hahahaha..

since awk dh ajak, i'm not kidding anymore, haha. will make plans ^___^

btw, saye spam comment box awk ni sbb ur shoutbox kena block dgn telekom, hahahaha~

-anis-

Post a Comment