Sunday 18 September 2011

Khairina's Birthday ^_^

This cake is for lil Khairina's 5th Birthday. Khairina's birthday actually falls in Ramadhan..tp sebab nk celebrate kt kindie n ada few of her friends yg tgh belajar berpuasa..so postponed her celebs after raya. Khairina is actually my neighbour. Aunt Raja (her mother) order the cake through email dkt office.

Since Khairina really like aeroplane..that is why the edible image ada pic aeroplane with her name on it. Credit to my father sebab tlg designkan the ei for me. As usual..tmph EI mstla dgn kak lea. :)

Kek Khairina nie lain sket dr org lain sebab I've decided to ltk filling for all cakes frm now on. So for her cake I made a choc filling for it. Sebab the cake bermotifkan aeroplane.. I just put a lot of white clouds around it ^_^. Tak nak guna fondant sgt sebab the filling dh sweet n small kids x blh mkn sugar byk sgt kan?? Nnt hyper x tentu pasal plak~ :p


Comel kan? I'm glad both Khairina n Aunt Raja really likes the cake.

Cake: Chocolate Moist with Choc Filling
Icing: Buttercream
Deco: Edible Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment