Saturday 12 January 2013

Pink and Dark Grey Damask

 Assalamualaikum..

It's been a long hiatus..

Well my bad for neglecting this precious blog of mine. For those who didn't know, I am still active in baking.. cuma mmg jarang sgt2 update the cake dkt blog. Nevertheless..Insya'allah this year will be different as I will indeed go all out for this passion of mine. This recent cake of mine is an 8 inch choc cake with buttercream and fondant covered. It's just a simple cake and this is also my first time trying to use a designer's stencil on damask design. 

The customer actually requested for a very simple design but well myself insisted on putting one big flowers on the side. Initially wanted to do peony..but I couldn't locate the wires though..so end up with the roses (although my parents said it looks like 'bunga cina').

I am still a newbie and yes..I do agree the stencils could have been better and not so 'comot'. I will definitely improve myself from now onwards~

Well, enjoy the pic..

from the top
from the sides



~Diana~


0 comments:

Post a Comment