Saturday 12 January 2013

Three tier Wedding Cake with Fresh Roses

 Assalamualaikum,

This cake was made for a wedding held and organized by the committee of Masjid Al Mukminun USJ 2. Well, my mom requested for a simple cake.. and therefore, I thought having a fondant cake with fresh roses seems pretty nice. 

The cake is just a simple choc cake with ganache filling and coating. Covered with white fondant and tied a ribbon around it and yeay..I am done :)

Arrangement of the flowers were done moments before the cakes need to be delivered and assemble. 

Feel free to call me or email me for the price if interested :)

Enjoy the pics

I love the colour of the roses :)
6 inch top, 8 inch middle and 12 inch bottom

-DiaNa-

1 comments:

send gifts to pakistan said...

Yummy..The cake is just a simple choc cake with ganache filling and coating.

Post a Comment